Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please consider the following profile as a window into a performance driven career. The energy, consistency and organization that I can offer to your company will be significant. I am a well-organized, very aggressive sales professional with over 25 years of highly developed sales, sales management, recruiting and staffing experience focusing my skills and network throughout the technology community. My colleagues, clients and employers from past to present consider me to be a hunter and among my strongest attributes is my ability to develop and maintain long term, mutually beneficial relationships with my clients.

Working as a team leader and managing a team are very enjoyable but I also excel as an individual contributor and thrive on competition. I succeed when given tasks others often find difficult to accomplish. I am currently listed within the top 50 in the world on
www.linkedin.com with over 17500 direct connections.

I have always been and will continue to be an overachiever, so I am quite confident of my ability to unearth new revenue and earn, through performance, the type of compensation to which I have grown accustomed. I am looking for an opportunity that provides stability and advancement through performance and upon achievement of goals. The most important ingredient in choosing my next career move would be to make sure that the company I’m considering needs my particular expertise and I am able – through the use of my 25 years experience and vast professional network – to make a difference within that company, and to have fun doing so.

I look forward to hearing about any interesting mutually beneficial opportunities that may lead to a constructive conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshall's Facebook Badge